Steel pipes and fittings are used in all around the world for different purposes and applications. There are two kinds of Steel Pipes which are most common worldwide. Those two types are:
- Carbon Steel Pipes
- Stainless Steel Pipes.
Carbon steel pipes are also used for the plumbing purposes by different mechanical contractors and home builders. To make the pipes strong and perform better, pipe companies use material with such a composition that the pipes don’t get on rust quickly so that they could last longer. Steel pipes are used for drinking water supply as well as for water flow in the sea.
Pan China manufactures steel Pipes and fittings with a special quality thread on it known as Rolled thread. The threading on the Pipe is done in such a way that the life of the pipe last longer and it strongly get connected with other pipes and create a strong joint between them.
Follow us on our blog and keep yourself very much up to date with global pie industry.
In the previous article we shared with you 5 basic plumbing tips that every newbie must have an idea of but as we discussed we would be continuing on with our remaining 5 tips in this article, therefore without any further, Let’s continue with our remaining 5 tips that we left you with. Continue reading
Plumbing could be as hard as one can make it. In order to be a pro a plumbing it is important to know some of the basics to get you started. This article will cover 5 beginner’s tips for everyday plumbing. This will get you started on you plumbing project in the right direction. Here are the 5 basic tips: Continue reading
Plumbing, what can be said about this noble profession apart from admitting how much easy this innovation has made our lives thanks to engineers who have introduced a system that was most needed by every human in every part of the world with the same degree of importance. As we all now have access to plumbing, why not learn facts about this that can be interesting to know and learn at the same time.
Down below are mentioned some of the most interesting fact that must be known, learn these facts and see how plumbing has been over course of the period it was introduced.
10 Crazy Facts About Plumbing and its Rich History
- Albert Einstein has been reported to state,”I would be a plumber if he had to live his life all over again.”
- Japan, the highly advanced country in technology has some urinals voice activated flushing mechanisms.
- On a study to determine whether most people put their toilet paper on the holder with the flap in front or behind, money valuating over 100,000 US dollars were spent, the study states that three out of four people have the flap in the front.
- 90% of pharmaceuticals taken by people excrete the pharmaceuticals they take which is about 90% through urination.
- A White House Special Investigations unit was set up by President Richard Nixon had which was called as “Plumbers” in order to plug intelligence leaks in the governmental processes associated with the Vietnam War.
- During the super bowl halftime is the time when the toilet is flushed more times than at any time during the year.
- Mario and Luigi are the most famous plumbers ever who have been in over 200 games since Mario bros was created in 1985.
- On the 25th of October in 1760, King George II of Great Britain died falling off a toilet.
- The bathroom is called by various names, in Egypt, it was called as the house of horror, Romans on the other hand, began to call it necessarium. In ancient times in England, the word famous for “bathroom” was pivy or the house of privacy.
10. The average time a person sits in the toilet is equivalent to three whole years.
I was Googling around for some plumbing information and found some interesting fun facts about it, so I decided to create an infographic on it. Continue reading